Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another reading from the Book of Dutch...

We always hear about successes and get lulled into a false sense of security, either thinking it always happens for a select few or it will never happen for us. Yes, there are things to be learned in success...but there's even MORE to be learned from failures. As Thomas Edison once said, "If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward".  It is that trial and error where we truly learn the value of a success. In my opinion, with out that struggle, one can not truly appreciate the value of success. Not to mention...failure is what builds character! It seem that the paths I've chosen in my life...has afforded me the ability to build LOTS of character.

No comments:

Post a Comment